Dr. Salathe's Story
Dr. Salathe's story started in Russia which, at the time, was the Soviet Union. At the age of 8 her family moved to America, having only the five family members in tow. They had to leave everything behind, but they were so grateful to have each other.
This experience solidified the cornerstone of Olesya's life, "At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what stuff you have. It's your relationships that matter most," she shared.
It is also the driving force behind the values embraced below...
To give is the natural result of our mission, vision and values. Giving is who we are because we are passionate about the community around us.
Every patient, every neighbor, school mate, teacher, and community member is a target of our focus on making an influence in our region.
Past Giving -
- Field Trips
- High School Class Shadowing Internship
- Heart of the Community Days
- Share the love (H.S.) Partnership
- BackPack Buddies Program
- Sports Guards - Colton and Molalla schools
- How Christmas Happened in Molalla 2016
- Sports Mouthguard Clinic for local high school athletes
- Molalla Buckeroo & 4th Of July Parade
- Monthly classroom sponsorship
- Molalla Shop Hop